Phony Phantom Phony Phantom

very good!

InkClod responds:

Fuck you

E3 In a Nutshell E3 In a Nutshell

Smooth McGroove over here. Jesus.

The mutant birthday cake The mutant birthday cake

Dude I feel like if you spend a few years refining your style, you're probably gonna kick everyone's ass in terms of technical animating ability. Keep on keepin' on!

brynimation responds:

Thanks so much Explosive! That is such an awesomely nice thing to say! I really appreciate you reviewing my work. Looking forward to more of your stuff!

A Typical Brony A Typical Brony

what in the actual fuck. This is priceless.

Jeremy the awful criminal Jeremy the awful criminal

This really was awesome, and you're getting a lot smoother, I would kist practice drawing with more detail and making backgrounds a little more detailed as well, but you're doing VERY well so far. Cheers!

brynimation responds:

Thank you so much explosive, as you know it really means a lot to me when you say nice things about my work. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Epicbottle Halloween 2013 Epicbottle Halloween 2013

this is shite. Uninstall noob. <3

InkClod responds:

<33333333333

super powers super powers

It was a good time for sure xDD Hahaha I can't get enough of your stuff man. Keep making more!

brynimation responds:

Thanks explosive! It means so much to me that you like my work!
Can't wait to see your next animation!

Mythmas Mythmas

Definetly seeing some effort and improvment! I like how you tweaked the fire! Definitely good! Keep it up Bryn! :D

brynimation responds:

Thanks man! It's so nice to get such good reviews from people much bigger and better than me at what I do. So again, THANKS SO MUCH
Bryn

Youtube in a nutshell Youtube in a nutshell

Animation is getting more solid which is nice! However I had to watch twice and pause to read some of the comments so I think you should work a bit on pacing (how fast the cartoon is) But I still LOVE watching your stuff dude! Keep it coming!

brynimation responds:

YES!!! I LIKE LOADS WHEN YOU REVIEW MY WORK. THANKYOU EXPLOSIVE CAKE!
YOU ARE AWESOME.
Thanks for the pacing advice, my mum said that I needed to work on that to. HahaHAHA.
Bryn.